ChecksQuickTM 3.2.1 for Windows (released September 2010)
- Bug fix for Windows users, only (especially Windows 7). Free upgrade.
ChecksQuickTM 3.2.1 for Mac OSX (released June 2016)
- ChecksQuick is now code signed for your protection. No more scary warnings from Gatekeeper as long as your security settings are set to "Allow apps downloaded from: Mac App Store and identified developers." Free upgrade.
3.2 for Mac OS X and Windows
New for Version 3.2:
- Check amounts of up to 99,999.99 can now be used.
- A new dropdown button on each Payment Card allows users to quickly jump to a specific card.
- Landscape feeding of checks is now supported on left and right-feeding printers through the addition of a y-Offset adjustment. Previously, landscape feeding was only supported on center-feeding printers.
This is a free upgrade for licensed users!
Licensed Windows users will
likely have to enter their usernames and license codes, as
compatibility with Windows 7 required that the Preferences be moved to
a new folder. To use your old Layout files, you will need to move them
from the root directory where they currently reside to a special folder
that depends on which version of Windows you are using. Contact the
author for assistence, if needed.
Have lots of checks to write out? Stop getting writter's cramp! Write out all of your checks with just a few mouse clicks using checks that you tear out of your checkbook!
Enter the names, amounts and account numbers for all of your recurring bills into ChecksQuick just once. When it is time to pay some bills, just select the ones you need, put the checks into your printer, and click "Print." ChecksQuick keeps a running total of the number of checks that you will need, and the total amount that you are paying.
The only thing that you will need to
adjust from month-to-month is the amount for your variable
bills, such as gas, electric and telephone. However, you
only need to adjust the numerical amount. ChecksQuick
automatically translates the numerical amount into words! ChecksQuick
also automatically fills in the current date on all checks, unless
you choose to use a custom date. You can also import a scan of your
signature, so that all of your checks come out already signed. No more
accidently sending out an unsigned check!
If you are a contractor with a large
crew to pay, ChecksQuick can also be used to write out your
Export and import features are available to registered users to create or use tab-delimited text files in conjunction with spreadsheets or accounting programs. Has a field for entering expense categories.
ChecksQuick 3.2.1 requires a Mac with OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.6) or higher, or a PC with Windows 2000 or higher. Also requires a printer that can feed paper the size of your checks (see instructions for more info).
Shareware: $15. Licenses may be purchased worldwide through Avangate using a major credit card (or via PayPal using the instructions on our Home Page).
Download ChecksQuick 3.2.1 for Mac OS X or Windows (initially in free
limited evaluation mode)
WINDOWS is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.,
MAC is a registered
trademark of Apple, Inc. (formerly Apple